Tuesday, January 21, 2014

This New Thing...

So. Here it is. And I have no idea what to say.

I used to have a blog, a long while ago. It was alright; I had some friends, some followers, etc. I liked what I was doing. I still like what I'm doing, difference being for some time I didn't splash it up on the internet for everyone to see.

I am (almost) 29 years old. Unmarried (in reality, divorced), holding down a sales job and a condo in the (right now) cold and bleak midwest. I have a cat, Meow, who may make frequent appearances. In plain speak, I do not have a lot of money. However, I do have ways to make my money go far. For example, my wardrobe is pretty much all Gap, Banana Republic, Loft, the Limited, etc. and I rarely pay more than $5 for any single item of clothing. Business wear, too, not t-shirts and lounge clothes (though lets all take a quick moment for some sweatpants appreciation, gotta love them).

I embellish my life with things I love to do; cook, read, knit, and collage. I used to do about every craft under the sun but soon your mom worries about your budget and your spouse/roommate/whatever worries about how many more craft bins you can fit in the spare room. Moderation: I embrace it.

So come along for the ride. Hopefully, you'll be entertained, perhaps inspired, or maybe just enjoy the pretty pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment